- This event has passed.
Mar 3, 2021 | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm CST
Knife Skills + Minestrone Soup
What’s the secret to being able to whip up quick weeknight meals? Great knife skills, of course! In this virtual workshop, our chef will cover all the knife basics from how to hold and care for your knife to how to properly chop and prep various ingredients from onions and tough root vegetables to greens and herbs. The workshop will leave you with all the prepped ingredients to make a cozy Minestrone Soup and Herby Garlic Bread. If you are looking to up your cooking skills, you won’t want to miss this workshop!
Please note: This workshop is a demo only and does not include a kit for pick-up, so you can join us from anywhere! After registration, you’ll receive a digital packet – shopping list, equipment list, recipe and any prep ahead steps. For this workshop, you’ll want to have all your ingredients and equipment set before the start, but we’ll do every step together. We’ll prep all the ingredients for the soup and garlic bread together and you can cook them immediately following the workshop.
- Minestrone Soup
- Herby Garlic Bread
Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List and Recipe Card
Live Q&A with chef
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log-on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more info. on refunds.
- We cannot reschedule, but if you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.