Simple Salmon Burgers
Oct 19 | 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm CDT
Get a healthy dinner on the table fast by learning how to make tasty salmon burgers in this virtual workshop! Using fresh salmon and some simple seasonings, we’ll put together salmon burgers from scratch, perfect for a weeknight meal or even for making in batches to freeze. You’ll also learn our chef’s recipe for easy, crispy green bean fries in the oven or air fryer.
If you are curious about other healthy and fast meal prepping ideas, our chef will also share some pro tips on air frying using the Whirlpool® Smart Wall Ovens with air fry technology. You don’t need an air fryer to join though – you’ll be able to cook the recipes on a standard cooktop or oven as well.
We can’t wait to see you for this family-friendly dinner prep!
- Salmon Burgers with Tzatziki
- Green Bean Oven Fries
Included in this workshop:
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the workshop)
- Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List, and Recipe Card
- Live Q&A with chef
- When will I receive the Prep Packet?
- The Prep Packets are manually emailed out by our team so you will not receive them instantly when you register. Prep Packets will be sent out by 5pm CT each business day, Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event.
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for the registration before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your Prep Packet, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log on and participate. Can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more information about refunds.
- If you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop afterward that you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom. Do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in the kitchen.
- Do your workshops ever run longer than the stated time? If so, what happens?
- While we do try to keep our workshops to the time frame quoted on our workshop listing, sometimes we go a little over because we want to be sure to answer everyone’s questions and be attentive to guiding you thoroughly through every step in the process. In the event that you need to leave before the end, please feel free to do so. We will be sending you a recording of your workshop so you won’t miss anything!