5 Ingredient Meals: Soups & Stews
Oct 25 | 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm CDT
Join us and learn how to make dinner in a snap with limited ingredients and clean up. When time is short and ingredients are limited, you can still create a dish that is nothing short of delicious with just five ingredients or less.
In this virtual workshop, we are showing that cozy, simmered soups and stews don’t need to be complicated! Learn how to make two delicious cold-weather dishes with only 5 ingredients each! We’ll start off by making a simple Bison and Squash Chili that requires very little prep work but is big on flavor. While that simmers away, we’ll get started on Avgolemono Soup, a classic creamy Greek soup that includes lemon, chicken broth, and rice.
You’ll finish up the workshop with two hearty soups: one that you can have for dinner and the other that you can save or even freeze for another day. Plus, as a bonus, our chef will share her recipe for 5 Ingredient Dinner Biscuits that can be mixed and baked in a muffin tin. We think you’ll be craving these simple dishes all fall and winter long!
To avoid our emails going to your spam folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Avgolemono Soup (Greek Lemony Chicken Soup)
- Bison and Squash Chili
- Instant Dinner Biscuits (not made during the workshop, but recipe included in the packet)
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
- Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List, and Recipe Card
- Live Q&A with chef
- When will I receive the Prep Packet?
- The Prep Packets are manually emailed out by our team so you will not receive them instantly when you register. Prep Packets will be sent out by 5pm each business day, Monday-Friday.
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event.
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more information on refunds. If you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop afterward that you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.
- Do your workshops ever run longer than the stated time? If so, what happens?
- While we do try to keep our workshops to the time frame quoted on our workshop listing, sometimes we go a little over because we want to be sure to answer everyone’s questions and be attentive to guiding you thoroughly through every step in the process. In the event that you need to leave before the end, please feel free to do so. We will be sending you a recording of your workshop so you won’t miss anything!