Jan 24 | 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Chilly weather is the perfect time to make a warming and filling soup. In this workshop, you’ll join our chef in the kitchen to learn foundational recipes for making weeknight soups. We’ll also cover how to improvise a soup from what you have on hand, and how to properly store, freeze and defrost soups so you can stock your freezer for busy weeknights.
- Spiced Lebanese Lentil Soup
- Italian Ribollita Vegetable Stew
- Creamy Thai Curry Squash Soup
- Enjoy the food we prepare
- Hands-on instruction with our chef
- Printed recipes
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when signing up.