- This event has passed.
Pasta Night: Rigatoni alla Vodka
Sep 14, 2021 | 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm CDT
AboutJoin us in recreating one of our favorite Italian-American restaurant dishes: Rigatoni with Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce! In this virtual workshop, you’ll learn how to use your blender to make this smooth, creamy sauce as well as tips for cooking and storing pasta to get the best texture. We’ll also whip up a bright lemon vinaigrette to serve with a side salad to balance out the meal. Plus, our chef will show you how you can make your own rigatoni pasta in the future using the Pasta Press attachment powered by the KitchenAid Stand Mixer. We can’t wait to see you for this weeknight pasta night adventure. Please note: This workshop does not include a kit for pickup, so you can join us from anywhere! After registration, you’ll receive a digital packet – shopping list, equipment list, recipe and any prep ahead steps. To avoid this email going to your spam folder, add email@example.com to your contact list. For this workshop, you’ll want to have all your ingredients and equipment set before the start, but we’ll do every step from whipping up the sauce to assembling the salad together. You’ll finish just in time to sit down and enjoy your hard work.
- Rigatoni with Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce
- Salad with Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
- Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List, and Recipe Card
- Live Q&A with chef
- When will I receive the prep packet?
- The Prep Packets are manually emailed out by our team so you will not receive them instantly when you register. Prep Packets will be sent out by 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- The Zoom dial-in instructions will be sent to the email used for registration with your Prep Packet, as well as in a reminder email the day before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more information on refunds.
- If you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.
- Do your workshops ever run longer than the stated time? If so, what happens?
- While we do try to keep our workshops to the time frame quoted on our workshop listing, sometimes we go a little over because we want to be sure to answer everyone’s questions and be attentive to guiding you thoroughly through every step in the process. In the event that you need to leave before the end, please feel free to do so. We will be sending you a recording of your workshop so you won’t miss anything!
6 people are attending Pasta Night: Rigatoni alla Vodka