- This event has passed.
Mezze: Mediterranean Dips
Dec 12, 2022 | 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm CST
Get ready for summer entertaining by learning to make 3 fresh and tasty Mediterranean dips. In this virtual workshop, you’ll learn to make Muhammara, a Lebanese dip made from roasted red peppers and walnuts; Hummus, a creamy chickpea dip from the Levant; and Labneh with Za’atar, a creamy yogurt-like spread found all over the Mediterranean.
Make one or all three dips along with our chef to create your own mezze or appetizer spread along with pita, veggies, and other snacks. Our chef will also introduce you to staple pantry ingredients in the Mediterranean like pomegranate molasses, za’atar, and labneh and suggest alternatives for when those might not be available.
- Muhammara (Red Pepper and Walnut Dip)
- Hummus (Chickpea Dip)
- Labneh with Za’atar (Yogurt Dip)
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
- Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List, and Recipe Card
- Live Q&A with chef
- When will I receive the Prep Packet?
- The Prep Packets are manually emailed out by our team so you will not receive them instantly when you register. Prep Packets will be sent out by 5pm each business day, Monday-Friday.
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event.
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more information on refunds. If you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop afterward that you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.
- Do your workshops ever run longer than the stated time? If so, what happens?
- While we do try to keep our workshops to the time frame quoted on our workshop listing, sometimes we go a little over because we want to be sure to answer everyone’s questions and be attentive to guiding you thoroughly through every step in the process. In the event that you need to leave before the end, please feel free to do so. We will be sending you a recording of your workshop so you won’t miss anything!