- This event has passed.
Dec 9, 2022 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
***This is an in-person workshop!***
The holiday season is the perfect time to put your KitchenAid Stand Mixer to use, especially for holiday cookies! In this in-person workshop, learn how different types of cookie dough are made, practice rolling out and cutting dough with cookie cutters, scooping dough for drop cookies and slicing frozen logs of dough for icebox cookies (perfect to make ahead then slice and bake when guests arrive unexpectedly). We’ll finish the workshop by decorating sugar cookies with an easy royal icing and sprinkles.
- Classic Sugar Cookies with Easy Royal Icing
- Chewy Ginger-Molasses Spice Cookies
- Chocolate Sea Salt Shortbread Cookies
- Enjoy the cookies we bake
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Hands-on instruction with our chef
- Printed recipes