- This event has passed.
Dec 18, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
The holiday season is the perfect time to put your KitchenAid Stand Mixer to use, especially for holiday cookies! Learn how different types of cookie dough are made, practice rolling out and cutting dough with cookie cutters, scooping dough for drop cookies and slicing frozen logs of dough for icebox cookies (perfect to make ahead then slice and bake when guests arrive unexpectedly). We’ll finish the workshop by decorating sugar cookies with an easy royal icing and sprinkles.
- Classic Sugar Cookies with Easy Royal Icing
- Chewy Ginger-Molasses Spice Cookies
- Chocolate, Pistachio and Sea Salt Sables
Included in this Workshop
- Enjoy the cookies we bake
- Hands-on instruction with our chef
- Printed recipes