Dec 8 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ginger Molasses Spice Cookies
It’s the holiday season and that means one thing at the World of WhIrlpool: Chef Alia’s signature Ginger Molasses Spice Cookies! In this virtual workshop, learn how to make these chewy, spice cookies that are sure to become a perennial favorite in your home too.You’ll learn tips on how to make foolproof cookies from best practices on creaming butter and sugar, measuring dry ingredients and working with spices. Plus learn our insider tips on using your KitchenAid Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer this holiday season.
After registration, you’ll get the shopping list, equipment list, recipe and any prep ahead steps (note: this workshop does not require a kit pickup and can be taken from anywhere). For this workshop, you’ll want to have all your ingredients and equipment set before the start, but we’ll do every step together. You can bake your cookies immediately or refrigerate the dough and bake them later if you prefer.
- Ginger Molasses Spice Cookies
Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List and Recipe Card
Live Q&A with chef
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log-on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more info. on refunds.
- We cannot reschedule, but if you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.