Dec 4 | 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Cake Truffle Ornaments with Bon Vivant Cakes
Calling all Box Cake Bakers & From-Scratch Divas: this class is for everyone! Don’t miss this exclusive workshop led by Emily Nejad of Bon Vivant Cakes. Join us for a fun hands-on Cake Truffle ornament workshop! We’re combining soft confetti cake (from scratch or from a box, baker’s choice!) with frosting and coating the whole thing in white chocolate and fruity pebbles and edible glitter. Have little ones at home? They’ll love rolling the ornaments in fruity pebbles. Learn how to work with coating chocolate and gain access to Emily’s coveted Confetti Cake recipe.
For more about Bon Vivant Cakes CLICK HERE.
You’ll get the shopping list, equipment list, recipe and any prep ahead steps (note: this workshop does not require a kit pickup and can be taken from anywhere) by 5:00 PM on the day of your registration. For this workshop, you’ll want to have all your ingredients and equipment set before the start, but we’ll do every step together.
Emily’s coveted Confetti Cake
Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List and Recipe Card
Live Q&A with Emily Nejad of Bon Vivant Cakes
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration at least 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log-on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more info. on refunds.
- We cannot reschedule, but if you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.