- This event has passed.
Jan 28 | 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Winter Cocktails & Appetizers with ALIVE Rescue
In this chef-led demo, we’ll kick off the workshop and make a delicious winter cocktail. Then while we sip on our drinks, our chef will show you how to make a light and creamy Whipped Feta Dip that’s perfect for party spreads, cheese boards or snacking for one!
Not only will you leave with a new go-to cocktail and appetizer recipe, ALL proceeds from this workshop will go to benefit local Chicago animal rescue, ALIVE Rescue.
Please note: This workshop is a demo only and does not include a kit for pick-up, so you can join us from anywhere! After registration, you’ll receive a digital packet – shopping list, equipment list, recipe and any prep ahead steps. For this workshop, you’ll want to have all your ingredients and equipment set before the start, but we’ll do every other steptogether. You’ll finish just in time to sit down and enjoy your hard work!
- Winter Citrus Smash Cocktail
- Whipped Feta Dip with Toasted Pita or Crudite
Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List and Recipe Card
Live Q&A with chef
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log-on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more info. on refunds.
- We cannot reschedule, but if you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.