- This event has passed.
May 12, 2021 | 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm CDT
Rainbow Dunkies with Bon Vivant Cakes
For this virtual workshop, we’re taking a nostalgic trip back to the 90’s when the height of “foodie” culture was having these Dunkies packed into your lunchbox! Join Emily Nejad of Bon Vivant Cakes to learn how to make these piped rainbow cookies along with a decadent milk chocolate ganache to dip them in. These edible rainbows are not your Nonna’s butter cookies!
After registration, you’ll get the shopping list, equipment list, recipe, and any prep ahead steps. (Note: this workshop does not require a kit pickup and can be taken from anywhere.) For this workshop, you’ll want to have all your ingredients and equipment set before the start, but we’ll do every step together. The Prep Packet also includes Emily’s favorite picks for food coloring, piping bags, and more.
- Rainbow Dunkie Cookies
- Chocolate Ganache
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
- Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List, and Recipe Card
- Live Q&A with chef
- When will I receive the prep packet?
- The Prep Packets are manually emailed out by our team so you will not receive them instantly when you register. Prep Packets will be sent out by 5pm each day.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Where is the live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log-on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more info. on refunds.
- We cannot reschedule, but if you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.