- This event has passed.
Nov 19 | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Perfect Roast Chicken
Roasting a whole chicken is a staple meal prep technique. With our chef’s guidance in this virtual workshop, you’ll learn how to easily prep, roast, cut and package up a chicken to use for all kinds of recipes throughout the week. You’ll learn to master a simple technique called spatchcock where you’ll flatten the chicken so it cooks in under an hour, cooks more evenly and the skin gets crispier. (Sounds tricky, but our chef will show you, it’s actually incredibly easy!) You’ll also learn some quick meal prepping hacks and how you can use the free Yummly app to help streamline your weekly meal prep.
Please note: This workshop is a demo only and does not include a kit for pick-up, so you can join us from anywhere! After registration, you’ll receive a digital packet – shopping list, equipment list, recipe and any prep ahead steps. For this workshop, you’ll do all the prep and cooking steps with our chef, but note that your chicken will be ready to come out of the oven about 30 minutes after the end of this workshop.
Perfect Roast Chicken with Potatoes
Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
Emailed Prep Packet with Shopping List, Equipment List and Recipe Card
Live Q&A with chef
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be emailed to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log-on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more info. on refunds.
- We cannot reschedule, but if you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in your kitchen.