- This event has passed.
Nov 19 | 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Make Ahead Thanksgiving
In this workshop, our chef will show you how to take the stress out of preparing a holiday meal…by making your side dishes ahead of time. Learn tricks from our chef about which dishes can be frozen ahead of time or made days in advance that will maintain or even improve in taste and texture. Your guests will be none the wiser!
- Roasted Garlic and Celery Root Mash
- Green Salad with Roasted Squash, Onions and Shallot Vinaigrette
- Gingery Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Included in this Workshop:
- Tastings of recipes prepared during workshop
- Beer, wine or soft drink
- Hands-on instruction with our chef
- Printed recipes