- This event has passed.
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
Feb 4 | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
**THIS WORKSHOP REQUIRES KIT PICK UP**
Ever wanted to make perfect, flaky biscuits? Join us for this chef-led virtual workshop to learn the ins and outs of this classic technique! We’ve assembled a custom kit with the ingredients and special tools that you need (plus a few gifts from us!) for pickup at World of Whirlpool. Join the intimate workshop where you can ask questions and the chef can provide real-time feedback to you in your kitchen. Soon you’ll be making biscuits for breakfast sandwiches and dinner sides and you’ll wonder why you didn’t incorporate this 30-minute recipe into your routine sooner!
Kits need to be picked up at World of Whirlpool on Tuesday, date, from time to time. Call us at number when you arrive and we’ll bring your kit to your car curbside. The live workshop is on date, from time to time, and a recording will be emailed out to all registrants after the event.
IMPORTANT: We cannot ship or deliver kits. Kits must be picked up at the World of Whirlpool on 2/3 between 3pm – 6pm CT. Call us at (312) 840-8050 when you arrive and we can bring your kit to your car curbside at 331 N LaSalle Dr., Chicago, IL 60654. The live workshop is on 2/4 from 11:00am-12:00pm CT via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits with optional cheddar and jalapeno add-ins
Included in this workshop:
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
- Ingredient kit with all ingredients for the class plus extras
- Pastry Blender from KitchenAid
- Bench Scraper from KitchenAid
- Printed and emailed Recipe Card
- Live Q&A with chef
- A few little surprises from the World of Whirlpool team!
- When will I receive the Prep Packet?
- The Prep Packets are manually emailed out by our team so you will not receive them instantly when you register. Prep Packets will be sent out by 5pm each business day, Monday-Friday
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event.
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for the registration before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients or equipment do I need to participate?
- All ingredients and equipment needed will be listed in your prep packet, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log on and participate. Can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more information on refunds
- If you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop afterward that you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom. Do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen, so you are welcome to have friends or family join you in the kitchen.
- Do your workshops ever run longer than the stated time? If so, what happens?
- While we do try to keep our workshops to the time frame quoted on our workshop listing, sometimes we go a little over because we want to be sure to answer everyone’s questions and be attentive to guiding you thoroughly through every step in the process. In the event that you need to leave before the end, please feel free to do so. We will be sending you a recording of your workshop so you won’t miss anything!