- This event has passed.
Homemade Bread: Focaccia
Jun 15, 2022 | 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm CDT
***This is an in-person workshop!***
Making homemade bread is one of the most fun and satisfying things you can do with your KitchenAid Stand Mixer! Join us for this in-person hands-on workshop at the World of Whirlpool where you will learn from our bread-loving chef how to make a basic yet versatile focaccia dough. You’ll learn each step from making the dough and letting it rise to pressing it out and topping it with ingredients for baking. This dough can be used to make bread for sandwiches, breadsticks, pizza, and even dessert!
- Traditional Focaccia with Rosemary and Olives
- Focaccia Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- Blackberry Thyme Focaccia with Mascarpone Whipped Cream
- Enjoy all of the recipes prepared
- One complimentary beer, wine, or soft drink
- Printed recipes
This class is hands-on with some chef demonstrations and tasting of the recipes. The menu is vegetarian. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when registering.