- This event has passed.
Jul 15, 2021 | 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm CDT
About**THIS WORKSHOP REQUIRES KIT PICK-UP**
Join us in this virtual workshop to learn how to make stunning “grazing boards” for the ultimate snack night or entertaining spread. Using our chef’s tips, you’ll learn how to create beautiful, abundant-looking boards that look like they were purchased from a gourmet store. Your kit will include produce, crackers, and everything you need to create a beautiful spread, including a curated assortment of 3 cheeses from All Together Now, a bottle shop, all-day eatery, and market located in Chicago’s Ukrainian Village.
Our expert will also share wine storage and serving tips to get you ready for entertaining all summer long. Learn other grazing board tips like how to hack your pasta maker to make homemade crackers, and how to wrap your board to store in the refrigerator and serve later. All Together Now founder Erin Carlman Weber will also join the workshop to share her advice on selecting the best cheeses.
IMPORTANT: We cannot ship or deliver kits. Kits must be picked up at the World of Whirlpool on Wednesday, July 14th from 3 – 6:30 pm CST, or Thursday, July 15th from 11 am – 5 pm CST. Call us at (312) 840-8050 when you arrive if you would like us to bring your kit to your car curbside at 331 N LaSalle Dr., Chicago, IL 60654. The live workshop is on Thursday, July 15th from 5:30 – 6:30 pm CST via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
To avoid our emails going to your spam folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list!
- Grazing Board with Artisanal Cheeses, Fruit, Veggies, Crackers, and Nuts (vegetarian)
- Live virtual workshop on Zoom (with recording emailed out to all registrants after the class)
- Ingredient kit with all ingredients for the workshop plus extras
- (3) 2-oz artisanal cheese portions from All Together Now
- Medium Wooden Cheese Board (reusable)
- Printed and emailed tips & hacks card
- Live Q&A with chef
- Where is this live workshop being held?
- On Zoom! You can create your free account here: https://zoom.us/
- We recommend testing to make sure everything is working properly before the live event
- You will receive the Zoom dial-in instructions sent to the email used for registration 2 days before the virtual workshop.
- What ingredients do I need to participate?
- Nothing! All ingredients will be included in your kit.
- What equipment do I need to participate?
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting Board
- Plastic wrap (optional)
- Scissors (optional)
- I cannot pick up a kit, can I still register and follow along with my own ingredients and equipment?
- Yes, just contact us and let us know you won’t be requiring a kit. Unfortunately, we cannot provide tickets at a discounted price.
- Can I request substitutions for my kit?
- Unfortunately, we are not currently offering any substitutions.
- Something came up and I won’t be able to log on and participate, can I reschedule or receive a refund?
- Please see our cancellation policy for more information on refunds.
- If you are registered, you will receive a recorded version of the workshop afterward that you can access anytime!
- Someone else will be joining me on Zoom, do they need their own ticket?
- Tickets are per screen and include 1 kit. You are welcome to share screens, however if you want multiple kits, you’ll need to purchase additional tickets.
3 people are attending Grazing Boards